Friday, October 26, 2012

Phrase of the Month :Don't Pull a Romney

So I am going to be starting something called Phrase of the Month. So that means I take a term that I like that I made up or isn't very popular and I make it Phrase of the Month. So if your looking for some cool new lingo you can find it here once a month.

If you have been watching the presidential debates as a democrat (thumbs up me too) then you might notice something that Mitt Romney often does. When he is talking he often criticizes something he doesn't know enough about, I like to call that a Romney. I'll provide an example.

Person A: I hate the color purple its ugly and there is only one shade
Person B: Hey dude don't pull a Romney. I happen to know that is more then one shade of purple in fact there are hundreds of shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment