Friday, October 26, 2012

Pocket Princesses

So, You might have heard about a little cartoon strip called Pocket Princesses. Well if you havent then you might think its some little kids cartoon. Well, its not. Pocket Princesses is a adorable little cartoon using Disney's old and new princesses drawn by Amy Mebberson. I recently found out about this adorable cartoon and instantly fell in live with it. From what I gathered its like all the Disney princesses bought a area and started living in it. Now after I saw one I instantly fell in love with them so before i give you a link that most likely you will never look at I wanted to allow the pictures some time to convince you themselves. So straight from Amy Mebberson's Tumblr, allow me to introduce the pocket princesses:


First before you saw any comics of them I thought I would show you them all and introduce them to you in person. From the top to the bottom its :
Merida
Rapunzel 
Tiana
Jasmine
Belle
Ariel
Aurora
Cinderella
Snow White
And know some of my favorite cartoons of the Pocket Princesses




Now if you want to see more of these pint size princesses her is the link:

Check out the amazing creator.I hope you liked these cartoons and I hope you realized that princesses aren't just for little kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment